woensdag 13 april 2011

Uniface Open Source

I have been making and distributing Uniface samples and utilities for a while now.
Usually upload these to my www.box.net account.
Then I "spam" the link to my blog, www.uniface.info, the Uniface Group on LinkedIn and the Uniface page on Facebook.
This works pretty well, I am getting a nice number of pageviews and downloads.


But since making these samples and utilities is something that I do in my spare time, they are never perfect, and I cannot offer support on them.


Every now and then somebody mails me an improvement, for which I am very gratefull.
But it made me think that there must be a better way.
I do not want to own and maintain my own website so a public open source platform might be an interesting idea.


I am a total novice at this, but I gave it a first try on SourceForge. You can find the CompileMaster that I published last week also on SourceForge.


Any idea's on how to proceed with this are more than welcome.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten